As the winter is ending, enjoying our seasonal vegetables is a must. This amazing root, not very known, has an amazing flavor and texture that you will love!
This soup yields 8 servings
3 medium turnips
1 big onion
5 garlic cloves
salt and pepper
1. Peel the turnips, and cut them into pieces.
2. Add water to a pot, leave to boil, and add turnips.
3. Leave the turnips boil in medium heat until cooked, once they become soft.
4. In the meantime, chop the onion and garlic into pieces (as big or small as desired).
5. Heat a pan with olive oil, and sauteed them until brown.
6. Once the turnips are soft, put them in the blender, with some of the hot water where these boiled.
7. Make a puree, and put them back in a pot.
8. To get the desired consistency of the soup, add the turnip boiled water, until you see its as liquid or thick as you wish.
9. Add sauteed onions and garlic.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
Rememeber to log in to leave comments below,